JAG and the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
Did you know that Jobs for Arizona’s Graduates (JAG) is a Qualifying Charitable Organization? This means that Arizona taxpayers who donate to JAG before April 15th can quality for a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for their contribution. Support JAG’s mission to help young people stay in school and acquire the academic, personal, leadership, and vocational skills they will need to be successful upon graduation. Make your donation below! Or contact us for other donation options.
- You can qualify for up to $800 if married filing jointly and $400 when filing as single, head of household or married filing separate.
- You do NOT have to itemize deductions in order to use this tax credit!
- Ensure JAG has your name, address & telephone number for a written receipt of your gift for tax records.
- Complete your charitable contribution on your Arizona return and claim the credit. JAG’s QCO Code number is 20092.
- Qualifying donations can be made through April 15th, so you can donate right before you file.
- This tax credit is separate from school tax credits. You can do both!
$800 covers the cost of student participating in the JAG program for an entire year. Help JAG reach its goal to support 50 more youth this year with your tax credit donation!
Click here for more information about the charitable tax credit and a list of Qualifying Charitable Organizations.