- Table set-up will begin at 8:30 a.m.;
- Expo runs from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.;
- We will provide one 6-foot table and 2 chairs for 2 representatives per organization;
- Continental breakfast will be provided for you;
- Expect over 700 JAG students from across the state to attend the resource fair;
- Luncheon will run from 12:00 - 2:00 pm.
Space is limited; please register below soon as these will fill up fast.
Please plan to provide information about your company or school as well as any entry level employment, internship or scholarship opportunities available through your organization. You may expect to see 350 – 400 students throughout the day.
The requirements for all community partners CDC Expo attendees is as followed:
Bring tabling material which includes:
Print outs of event dates and descriptions and job opportunities;