2018 Career Development Conference: Mesa Convention Center, April 24, 2018
Each year, more than 750 students and community partners participate in the Jobs for Arizona’s Graduates Career Development Conference. Throughout the year, JAG students work to achieve academic, personal, leadership and career skills that will help them secure quality employment or pursue further education or training immediately after graduation. JAG participants from the 9th through 12th grades will be presenting their Programs of Work and celebrating a successful year.
This year, JAG is recruiting business and community partners as Table Sponsors for the big event! Support JAG students’ participation in this great event and all year through your donations. If you are interested in sponsoring a table or volunteering at the CDC please fill out the form on this page.
JAG Table Sponsor ($1,000): Table sponsors will be joined at their tables by a group of JAG students who they have sponsored for the day. Please plan to attend the luncheon in order to interact with these JAG students and learn more about their experience in the program.
Table Sponsor Benefits:
- Name and logo posted on sponsored table
- 2 Reserved Seats at the CDC Luncheon, seated with sponsored JAG students
- Name recognition in event program booklet
- Name and logo recognition during the Luncheon presentation
- Reserved Career and College Expo Table to promote your business
- Priority consideration for CDC Workshop Presentations (Limited availability)
- Increased social media impressions during the event on Sponsor’s social media sites